Front Desk Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
The Aspen Mountain Residences, located in Aspen, CO is looking for a Front Desk Agent to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
Duties Include: Maintaining and promoting guest hospitality at all times, ensuring the Front Desk is run and organized in such a way as to ensure smooth check in and check out, maintain guest satisfaction at all times
Location: The Aspen Mountain Residences, Managed by East West Hospitality - Aspen, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $21.00/Hour
Schedule: Flexible Schedule, some nights, weekends, and holidays required
- Assure that check-outs have been pulled and verified on a regular basis.
- Assure the accuracy and completion of all folios, room changes, credit approvals, etc.
- Ensure that all information pertinent to the desk or related areas is passed on to the following shift manager or personnel.
- Have knowledge of any and all promotions and/or current programs that would influence or affect the guest.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and be in proper uniform at all times.
- To ensure the front office management team are aware of any VIP’s coming to the hotel or guests that may require special attention
- Each colleague is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the colleague is capable of performing.
- Knowledge of Front Office, Guest Relations and Reservations operational procedures.
- Good working knowledge of Reservations, Switchboard and Guest Inventory systems.
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department.
- Good presentation, platform and training/facilitation skills.
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems.
- Knowledge of safety standards.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Cashiering skills.
- Good negotiation and consensus building skills.
- Ability to manage labor effectively.
- Good organizational skills.
- Effective change management skills.
- Ability to display good hospitality skills and sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Ability to acquire and maintain relationships i.e. colleagues, customers and vendors.
- Good communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Bilingual helpful but not required.
- Good customer and colleagues relation skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.