Front Desk Agent
Join our team at Frontgate | Avon, managed by East West Hospitality.
Do you want to be part of developing a strong culture of genuine hospitality? Are you an active team member willing to grow and develop strong relationships with owners and guests? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our team of Front Desk Agents is leading the front office with grace, organizational skills and open collaboration with other teams.
- Performs all check in and check out procedures.
- Reviews all daily reports, folios, reservation notes and communicates efficiently with other departments.
- Answers inquiries, provides recommendations for local restaurants, seasonal activities and coordinates special requests.
- Prepares for the day by going over the daily check list, issuing residence keys and communicating special requests.
- Keeps an open line of communication with the Management team regarding guest recovery efforts.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support operations and goals.
- Assists with residence inspections prior to each arrival and upon departure and reports any maintenance work orders.
- Develops an intimate knowledge of Frontgate and all our amenities.
- Must have a valid Drivers License with a clean driving record.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Location: Frontgate | Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full-Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21-23/ hour DOE
Schedule: 5 8-hour shifts per week; ski breaks when possible
- Valid Driver's License
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Local housing
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Customer Service skills
- Front desk experience preferred
- English fluency required
- Customer Service
- Organizational Support
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
Benefits & Perks:
- Convenient Location in Avon with Onsite Parking
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program - Epic Merchant pass or equivalent end of season bonus, dependent on start date
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.