Front Desk Agent
Snowmass Mountain Lodging seeks an energetic person for the position of Front Desk Agent. The Front Desk Agent is responsible for providing excellent guest service at the front desk at all times. Will be the primary point of contact for guest check-ins, guest information and other departments within the company. Strives to continually improve guest, owner and colleague satisfaction. Must be able to book reservations and provide back-up for the transportation department if needed.
Essential functions include:
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying them of all check outs, late checkouts, early check-ns, and room status tracking
- Register guests
- Accommodate special requests when possible
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department
- Understands cancellation procedures
- Process guest check-outs and check-ins
- Knows room types, locations, room rates, activities and services of the property
- Implements proper procedures in emergency situations
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging- Snowmass, CO.
Approximate Start date: November 15th.
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Days vary, 5 days per week. Holidays and weekends required.
Eligible for fun perks!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to be the leader in hospitality services by being transparent, collaborative and simplifying the complex. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment and those we serve. We make this happen by creating value and sharing our passion for hospitality in the places where we live, work and thrive. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
High School Diploma or equivalent; 1-2 years of guest service experience preferred. Ideal candidate will have an outgoing attitude and outstanding work ethic.