Front Desk Assistant Manager
The Highlands Lodge in Beaver Creek, CO is looking for a Front Desk Assistant Manager. If you are self-motivated and a creative problem solver, we would love to meet you!
- Assign daily tasks to guest service agents and work closely with other departments to handle guest and owner requests and issues
- Act as Manager on site when the Front Desk Manager is off
- Provide overall top notch customer service by dealing with issues and requests promptly
- Communicate with staff, guests, property management team, and housekeeping in a professional and straightforward manner
- Assist Manager with hiring, training, management, development and supervision of the front desk
- Understand and follow all COVID-19 protocols and speak professionally about our public health orders to owners and guests
Location: Highlands Lodge, Managed by East West Hospitality - Beaver Creek, CO
Job Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21/ hour
Schedule: Weekends and Evenings required
- One Year experience in Management and/or Hospitality. Front desk and Guest Service-focused experience preferred
- Evening and Weekend Availability
- Ability to use computer, office equipment and small tools
- Able to stand for extended period of time
- Ability to wear face mask and other PPE (as required) for entire shift
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Onsite Parking
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Ski & Snowboard Breaks
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.