Front Desk Concierge - The Lion Vail
Join our team at The Lion, one of Vail's newest luxury properties, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a dependable and organized Front Desk Concierge to join our team. If you are service-oriented and have a friendly approach, we would love to meet you!
- Greeting and welcoming guests and owners
- Checking guests in an out while assisting with luggage and property tours
- Assisting guests and owners with concierge requests such and restaurant reservations, activities, transportation, and housekeeping requests
Location: The Lion, Managed by East West Hospitality - Vail, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal & Year Round positions available
Start Date: April/ Flexible
Pay Rate: $20 / hour + commissions
Schedule: Four 10 hour shifts with three days off.
- One year of guest service experience
- Excellent guest service skills
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Garage Parking in Lionshead Village
- Flexible schedule- 3 days off per week.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (FT/YR)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (FT/YR)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.