Front Desk Coordinator
Title: Front Desk Coordinator
Department: East West Urban Management
Wage Category: Non-Exempt
Wage Range: $17.00 per hour, depending on experience
Other internal contacts: Maintenance, Accounting, Concierge
External contacts: Owners, Residents, Guests, Real Estate Professionals, Contactors
The Front Desk Coordinators are the familiar faces providing a welcome greeting to all residents and guests. In order to provide resort level service, the Front Desk Attendant will be responsible for upholding the highest standards of professionalism in a busy, urban office. Some of the job responsibilities include: answering telephones, managing daily calendar, corresponding with clients via email, in person, and on the phone, checking in and out keys, logging incoming package deliveries, delivery of concierge packages and providing neighborhood information. This position requires weekends and is a floater position between our other properties.
We are a bustling, urban office responsible for managing multiple properties in LODO, and around the Denver area. We believe in quality service performance and integrity. We are committed to providing five-star service in all we do.
You know customer service comes first. You’re a self-starter with a can-do attitude. You have the ability to multitask and welcome the opportunity to stay busy throughout the day.
- General Office Duties
- Opening and closing the office
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Checking emails and responding to all inquiries
- Ability to compose official emails to residents
- Assist with concierge services
- Take prospective renters to tour available units
- General filing
- Assisting with mailers
- Monitor properties for security via cameras
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
- Standards of Dress
- Uphold a clean and well-groomed appearance
- Semi business casual, no jeans
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft applications
- Ability to fax, copy, scan
- Ability to lift heavy packages
- Must be proficient in English language
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
Full time. 9:00-6:00. Weekends required.
Experience in customer service / administrative field.
Preferred experience in hotel or property management
High School Diploma or equivalent