Front Desk / Reservations Agent - The Lodge Tower
Join our team at Lodge Tower, managed by East West Hospitality.
Lodge Tower rests at the base of Vail ski area and steps from Gondola One. In our comfortable setting and remarkable location, guests have ideal access to on-mountain activities, plus the convenience of Vail Village shopping & restaurants.
We are looking for a Front Desk / Reservations Agent to join our guest-focused team.
If you have strong work ethics and excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Provide excellent customer service to guests and owners before, during, and after their stay
- Perform all front desk duties: check in/out guests & owners, respond to in house requests, answer telephones & emails, etc.
- Make lodging reservations based on availability & guest requests
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all departments
- Basic administrative tasks that support the reservation and booking process
- Creative problem solving when necessary
Location: Lodge Tower - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal & Year Round positions available
Pay Rate: $20/ hour + Potential for commissions and bonus
Schedule: TBD - 4 days per week, 8 hours per day. 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Previous experience in hospitality and customer service
- Ability to operate a multi-line phone
- Proficient computer skills
- Problem solving skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT Seasonal)
- Health Insurance (choose from three plans), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance (FT Year Round)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (FT Year Round)
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Winter Incentive Program
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.