Front Desk / Reservations Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work? Join our team at Lodge Tower, managed by East West Hospitality.
Lodge Tower, located in the heart of Vail Village, is looking for a customer service oriented Front Desk / Reservations Agent to join our team! If you are comfortable using a computer and have an positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Provide excellent customer service to guests and owners before, during, and after their stay
- Perform all front desk duties: check in/out guests & owners, responding to in house requests
- Make lodging reservations based on availability & guest requests
- Answer telephones & emails
- Basic administrative tasks
Location: Lodge Tower - Vail, CO
Start Date: May 15, 2021
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round & Full Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $16/ hour or more depending on experience, possible commission
Schedule: 32-40 hours per week beginning May 28, Training hours available beginning May 15th. Set schedule for summer TBD, must be able to work weekends.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Health Insurance - For FT/ YR employees
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program - For FT/ Seasonal employees
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time - For year round employees
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Uniform & Dry Cleaning Provided
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Read, write & speak English
- High School Diploma
- Guest service experience
- Ability to operate a multi-line phone
- Proficient computer skills
- Problem solving skills
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.