Front Desk / Reservations Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work? Join our team at Lodge Tower, managed by East West Hospitality.
Lodge Tower, located in the heart of Vail Village, is looking for a customer service oriented Front Desk / Reservations Agent to join our team! If you are comfortable using a computer and have an positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Provide excellent customer service to guests and owners before, during, and after their stay
- Perform all front desk duties: check in/out guests & owners, responding to in house requests
- Make lodging reservations based on availability & guest requests
- Answer telephones & emails
- Basic administrative tasks
Location: Lodge Tower - Vail, CO
Start Date: September 15, 2021
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round & Full Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $17/ hour or more depending on experience
Schedule: 40 hours per week beginning May 28, Training hours available beginning November 19th. Training hours available immediately.
- Read, write & speak English
- High School Diploma
- Guest service experience
- Ability to operate a multi-line phone
- Proficient computer skills
- Problem solving skills
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees of East West Family of Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance - For FT/ YR employees
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program - For FT/ Seasonal employees
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time - For FT/YR employees
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Uniform & Dry Cleaning Provided
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.