Front Desk Supervisor - Highlands Lodge $2000 Signing Bonus
Join our Highlands Lodge Team at East West Hospitality!
We are looking for an organized Front Office Supervisor to assist the Front Office Manager by delivering excellent customer service to our guests and owners. If you are a hospitality professional eager to assist our team, we would love to meet you!
- Preparing and inspecting units for guest arrival
- Fulfilling owner and guests requests in a timely manner
- Sorting and delivering mail and packages to owner and guests
- Answering phones and responding to voice messages
- Checking in/out guests
- Collaborating with colleagues to help operations run smoothly
- Assist guests and owners by providing exceptional customer service.
Location: Highlands Lodge - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 -$23/hour DOE + $2000 Signing Bonus
**Paid in two installments - half after 3 months of employment, and half after 6 moths of employment.**
Schedule: Must be able to work a flexible schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Hospitality experience preferred but not required
- Basic computer literacy preferred
- Strong written communication skills preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- On-site parking
- Ski in/ ski out neighborhood
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Winter Incentive Program
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.