Front Desk Supervisor (Internal Applicants Only)
*** Internal Applicants Only***
Solaris Residences is looking for a Front Desk Supervisor who can lead by example and use their exceptional problem solving and communication skills to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Training and coaching staff on an on-going basis to ensure performance is consistent with Solaris and East West Resort standards.
- Perform all duties of line level positions within the department as business and staffing levels require.
- Respond to, investigate, and resolve guest concerns and complaints. Maintain high standards of quality and guest satisfaction.
- Perform functions of Manager-on-Duty in the absence of upper management.
Location: Solaris Residences- Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $22 / hour
Schedule: Some flexibility required. At least 3 PM shifts per week, while regularly covering AM shifts on Monday and Tuesday.
- Must be a current employee
- Previous customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College education preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of office applications, IQ Ware, and basic computer skills
- Must possess or be able to obtain a state of Colorado Drivers License with a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and legal documents in English. Ability to respond to common inquiries and complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community in English. Ability to do all of the above in Spanish a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.