Front Desk Supervisor
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a guest service oriented Front Desk Supervisor to join our team! If you have at least one year of full service/luxury leadership experience, we would love to meet you!
- Responsible for the daily oversight of Front Office operations.
- The supervisor coordinates department specific training for new associates and on-going training for all associates.
- Ensures consistent adherence to brand standards at all times.
- Oversees the registering of guests, issuing of room keys, providing information, processing payments for stay and all guest room move requests.
- Acts as the Manager on Duty when necessary and carries out the duties required of a manager.
- Assists the Front Office management team with resolving guest issues and requests.
- Assign and instruct Guest Service Agents daily tasks, observe performance and encourage adherence to standard procedures.
- Coordinates with Front Office Manager the overall execution of front desk room upgrade incentive program and brand initiatives through the Marriott Bonvoy program.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- At least one year of full service/luxury leadership experience required.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in guest contact and problem resolution skills.
- Experience with Marriott and/ or Westin Brand desired.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.