Front Desk Supervisor
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a Front Desk Supervisor for the summer season. If you are friendly, outgoing and reliable, we would love to meet you!
- Assist guests with check-ins & check-outs
- Answer phones
- Handle guest issues when Front Desk Manager is not available
Location: The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: May 24, 2021
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $19.00 / hour
Schedule: 40 hours / week, weekends required. Shifts will be 7am - 3pm or 3pm - 11pm.
- Minimum of one year front desk experience at a hotel or resort property
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Flexible Schedule
- 50% Off at Black Diamond Bistro
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.