Front Desk Supervisor
Falcon Point Resort, a 58-unit Vacation Ownership property situated on the banks of Nottingham Lake in Avon, CO, is looking for a Front Desk Supervisor to support the General Manger in ensuring the efficient and profitable operation of the resort. If you have at least two years of hospitality/ customer service experience we would love to meet you!
Oversee Front Desk
- Responsible for the effortless and seamless movement of guests in and out of the resort, providing exceptional levels of guest service through the guests’ stay from the point of reservation to the final billing process.
- Oversee guest registration, issue of room keys, provide information, process payments, and all guest room-move requests
- Manage Front Desk team: train, motivate, develop, coach, counsel, resolve problems, provide open communication, and discipline as appropriate
- Lead by example, build morale, and help maintain the highest standards of excellence in Vacation Ownership amongst the employees
- Assign and instruct the front desk team daily tasks, observe performance and encourage adherence to standard procedures
- Assist the Front Desk team with resolving guest issues and requests
- Create and review weekly front desk schedules to ensure proper staffing levels in order to maintain guest service goals
- Adhere to an annual labor budget and staff schedule according to budget. Reduce/add staff based on business levels
- Assist with job postings, interview and hire for Front Desk Agents
- Perform annual reviews for front desk staff
- Ensure Front Desk coordinates activities with other departments. Maintain excellent communication and relationship with the housekeeping and maintenance departments.
- Take care of deposits, bank runs for change and deposits, Post Office, deliver and pick up packages for guests, and additional shopping when needed.
- Supervise Front Desk Agents through the guidance of the Office Manager & General Manager
- Direct Report to the General Manager
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be visible to guests by working at front desk, at activities, in lobby, etc. in addition to office hours
- Respond to guest requests, serving as the primary contact for guests wishing to speak with management about their stay. Respond to, investigate, and resolve guest concerns and complaints with a consistently positive demeanor in difficult situations. Provide professional written responses to guest comments/surveys as follow up after departure
- Order supplies for the front desk including uniforms and name tags, Keep track of Guest Service items and Coffee supplies and order replacements when necessary
- Working with the Reservations/Owner’s Relations department in all aspects.
- On-Call, as schedule dictates
Location: Falcon Point, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $19-$21 per hour, dependent on experience
Schedule: Varies depending on business demand, includes weekends and holidays
- At least two years experience in hospitality or customer service required
- Prior leadership experience in hospitality preferred
- Four-year college degree preferred but not required
- Demonstrated effectiveness in guest contact and problem resolution skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities and promote a team atmosphere - considerate, mature, responsible
- Ability to deal tactfully and professionally with owners, guests, board members, and public
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of Microsoft Office, RDP Reservations System preferred
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- $500 Referral Program
- Sabbatical Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.