Front Office Assistant Manager
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Highlands Lodge, managed by East West Hospitality.
At Highlands Lodge we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Front Office Assistant Manager to join our team! If you are Self-motivated, creative problem solver, and organized we would love to meet you!
- Assign daily tasks to guest service agents and work closely with other departments to handle guest and owner requests and issues
- Act as Manager on site when the Front Desk Manager is off
- Provide overall top notch customer service by dealing with issues and requests promptly
- Communicate with staff, guests, property management team, and housekeeping in a professional and straightforward manner
- Assist Manager with hiring, training, management, development and supervision of the front desk
- Understand and follow all COVID-19 protocols and speak professionally about our public health orders to owners and guests
Work Location: Highlands Lodge
Employment Status: Full Time Year Round
Job Start Date: 7/31/2020
Pay Rate: $21
Schedule: Weekends and Evenings required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ski In Ski Out Office
- On site parking
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- One Year experience in Management and/or Hospitality. Front desk and Guest Service-focused experience preferred
- Evening and Weekend Availability
- Ability to use computer, office equipment and small tools
- Able to stand for extended period of time
- Ability to wear face mask and other PPE (as required) for entire shift
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.