Front Office Manager - $1500 Signing Bonus
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is included in Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2019? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for guest service oriented Front Office Manager. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a least one year of full service/ luxury leadership experience, we would love to meet you!
- Interview, hire, train, coach, and discipline front office team as needed. Be visible to guests by working at front desk, valet, lobby, etc in addition to office hours.
- Adhere to an annual labor budget and staff schedule according to budget. Reduce/add staff based on business levels. Code and pay invoices in a timely manner. Verify payroll weekly.
- Responsible for the effortless and seamless movement of guests in and out of the resort and providing exceptional levels of guest service through the guests’ stay from the point of reservation to the final billing process.
- Create and review weekly schedules to ensure proper staffing levels in the division in order to maintain guest service goals
- Be actively involved in training and motivating associates; train, develop, coach and counsel, resolve problems, provide open communication, and discipline as appropriate
- Monitor, track, and reward staff based on incentive programs designed to meet a variety of department and resort goals. Assist management team in leading on-going training programs and conducting regular service audits that ensure standards are consistently reinforced
- Respond to guest requests, serving as the primary contact for guests wishing to speak with management about their stay. Respond to, investigate, and resolve guest concerns and complaints with a consistently positive demeanor in difficult situations. Provide professional written responses to guest comments as follow up after departure
- Ensure department coordinates activities with other departments. Maintain excellent communication and relationship with the housekeeping department
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned by Owner and Guest services manager and/or Director of Operations Participate in task forces and committees as requested
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging - Snowmass, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $70,000 / year + Bonus
Signing Bonus: $1500 - Half paid after one month, half paid after 60 days
Schedule: Varies depending on business demand, includes weekends and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university in hospitality management an asset; OR two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least one year of full service/luxury leadership experience required
- Demonstrated effectiveness in guest contact and problem resolution skills
- Experience in Luxury Resorts preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.