Gadsden Property Manager
East West Hospitality is seeking a customer service-oriented Property Manager to join our team at the Gadsden in Charleston, SC. If you have HOA management experience and enjoy working independently,we'd love to meet you! Come join the company that is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work!
The Property Manager acts as the primary contact for Board of Directors of The Gadsden, as well as Homeowners and Guests of The Gadsden. Manages concierge position and directs maintenance and housekeeping of common areas.
- Responsible for preparing and implementing the annual budget for the HOA; including preparing an annual operating plan for maintenance and repairs.
- Provide the board with quarterly financial statements and prepare regular management reports.
- Assist accounting with delinquent accounts.
- Establish and manage association accounts, and review and approve all expenses.
- Submit check requests for vendors and association accounts for payment.
- Assist accounting with coordination of tax returns and audits.
- Schedule and supervise all maintenance and repairs.
- Schedule and supervise cleaning of common areas.
- Supervise the implementation of Building Link. Follow up with maintenance to ensure preventative maintenance program is being followed.
- Review Master Deed for areas of maintenance responsibility
- Review insurance coverage and coordinate any claims; Obtain proof of insurance certificates and Federal EIN numbers from all vendors.
- Attend all board, annual and special association meetings. Record minutes of the meetings if Association Administration is not available; Prepare a management report and distribute materials for these meetings.
- Provide any Remodel Requests to the Board.
- Meet with the Board members as necessary; act as main point of contact between the Association’s attorney and the Board.
- Send out a regular newsletter electronically.
- Schedule/maintain calendar of events. Plan and promote or assist Board/Social Committee in planning and promoting social events.
- Assist in establishing and attend all meetings of any committees. Forward committee recommendations to the Board for approval.
- Assist homeowners with remodel requests, event requests, website navigation.
- Maintain Association website, keep up to date with current newsletters, approved minutes and financials. Maintain and update owner directory.
- Update internal Sharepoint site with approved minutes and scheduled meetings.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- At least 2-3 years of HOA management experience required
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Financial experience with budgets a plus
- Valid Driver's License
- CMCA Certification preferred
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.