Game Lounge Attendant
Snowmass Mountain Lodging is looking for a customer service oriented Game Lounge Attendant to join our team at The Collective in Snowmass Base Village! If you are upbeat people-person who enjoys working in a busy environment, we would love to meet you!
- Keep The Collective Game Lounge tidied, disinfected and maintained
- Disinfect games after users
- Ensure safe operations of games and guest safety
- Assist and educate guest on Game Lounge rules
- Make sure guests sign waivers prior to entering the Game Lounge
Location: The Collective Game Lounge - Snowmass, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $22 / hour
Schedule: Up to 40 hours per week, 12:30-8:30pm
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Benefits & Perks:
- One day/ week ski pass
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Bus Pass Discount
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.