Group Sales Manager
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a Group Sales Manager that has a book of business and existing relationships in the corporate, meeting and wedding segments. If you are self motivated and a have a competitive drive, we would love to meet you!
- Develop a group sales strategy by analyzing historical, current and future hotel/market trends and creating selling strategies to capture the maximum amount of revenue in rooms and catering to meet/exceed sales goals.
- Targets meeting/wedding planners, event organizers and destination management companies, locally and nationally, to ensure a successful group sales program
- Independently prospects for new business, responds to RFP’s and engages with local lodging community and tourism groups to secure village-wide programs and overflow business.
- Maximizes revenue from current key group accounts by building enduring relationships that generate repeat business. Acquires referrals from existing accounts.
- Continually targets new business through telemarketing, individual creativity and innovation and research.
- Negotiates, prepares and manages group sales proposals
- Manages accounts to achieve guest satisfaction
- Participate in trade shows and community and professional organizations .
- Host client events and site tours to showcase benefits of resort and build client relationships.
- Participates in solving problems with other departments as required, related to business, including space conflicts, threatened cancellations and compromises between client needs and resort.
Location: The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: 60K -65K / year DOE, plus bonus potential
Schedule: Monday- Friday, 8am - 5pm, some weekends, evenings and holidays required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Onsite Parking
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Five years combined experience as a Group Sales Manager or in a leadership position in hotel operations in a luxury hotel or a four diamond resort.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients in a friendly and positive manner both in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to meet/exceed client needs, while supporting business goals of resort through strong probing and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, ISAC a plus.
- Self motivated and competitive drive required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.