Guest Experience Manager - Beaver Creek
**Internal Candidates Only**
Join our Guest Experience team at East West Hospitality!
We are looking for a Guest Experience Manager to join our team! Recognizing that retaining satisfied homeowners and rental guests is far more cost effective than attracting new ones, the Guest Experience Manager will work with the Director of Customer Experience as well as the Beaver Creek Directors of Operations, General Managers and Property Managers to ensure that our front-line operations teams are set up for success in delivering the best rental experience possible.
This role will coordinate and will be responsible for the leadership and day-to-day activities of Beaver Creek’s rental program by performing the following duties personally or through coordination and collaboration with other departments.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assists property managers with accurate onboarding of new rental and homecare residences
- Ensures Residence Quality Standards are met
- Ensures front desks have the tools needed to enhance the guest experience.
- Audits rental guest check-in and in-unit communication for global improvements and consistency
- Review all rental arrivals weekly to confirm any special requests and update VIP status if needed
- Work closely with Director of Customer Experience on Guest Recognitions Programs
- Take ownership, document, and provide direction for in-house guest recovery
- Manages Rental Guest Post Stay Survey Process
- Creates and distributes seasonal owner rental communication
- Serves as Park Hyatt Liaison for EWH in conjunction with Center Village General Manager
- Monitor and resolve weekly COWBD (checked out with balances due)
- Track common issues to provide in put for future training opportunities.
Location: Office out of Beaver Creek Resorts but may be remote from time to time.
**When remote employee must have a dedicated and quiet work area free of distractions with reliable high-speed internet. Travel to the resort locations on a regular basis will be required for training and meetings.**
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000 / year + potential bonus DOE
- Extensive familiarity with Beaver Creek Resort by having worked and/or lived in the area.
- Experience managing vacation homes specifically dealing with 2nd homeowner and rental guests
- Familiarity working with service departments such as front desk, concierge, housekeeping engineering, and accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Three (3) to five (5) years of Property Management, Hotel and/or Front Office operational experience in a luxury property or short-term rental provider.
- An intermediate to proficient understanding of Computer systems such as: IQWare, Alice, Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook is preferred
- Possess a gracious, friendly, fun, and problem-solving demeanor
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
- Ability to multitask and handling stressful situations.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.