Guest Service Agent - $1000 End of Season Bonus
Join our team at The Highlands Lodge, steps away from the mountain.
We are looking for a personable Guest Service Agent to assist our front desk, rental operations, and property management teams for the winter season. If you are reliable and have a positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Inspect condos
- Assist with guest luggage and deliveries
- Assist front office management and property management with other tasks as needed
Location: Highlands Lodge, Managed by East West Hospitality - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $19 / hour + $1000 End of Season Bonus
Schedule: Some evening and weekend shifts required
- Ability to stand and work in varying conditions for entire shift required
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- 50% funding for Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Ski-In-Ski-Out Location
- Onsite Parking When Available
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.