Guest Service Agent - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is looking for a customer service oriented Guest Service Agent to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have excellent communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Answer and direct all internal and external guest calls
- Identify guest needs and assist with all guest requests
- Dispatch Service Express Runners and other hotel staff via two-way radio
- Handling of basic cash and credit transactions
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $22/ hour + potential commissions
Schedule: 8hr shifts, 5 days/week, both AM and PM shifts
- Previous customer service experience required
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel or resort setting preferred
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program - Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.