Guest Service Agent - Winter Seasonal
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Highlands Lodge, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a personable Guest Service Agent to assist our front desk, rental operations, and property management teams for the winter season. If you are reliable and have a positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Inspect condos
- Assist with guest luggage and deliveries
- Assist front office management and property management with other tasks as needed
Location: Highlands Lodge- Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: November 1, 2020
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $16 / hour
Schedule: Some evening and weekend shifts required
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Ski In Ski Out Location
- On Site Parking When Available
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Ability to stand and work in varying conditions for entire shift required
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.