Guest Service Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a customer service oriented Guest Service Agent to join our team!
- Greeting and providing a warm welcome to guests upon arrival
- Register guests into the PMS, verify registration, email and credit information
- Promote the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and provide recognition and benefits to all present members
- Accept payment for guests accounts both at time of registration and check out.
- Maintain a cash register and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily.
- Cash checks and exchange currency for guests if applicable.
- Issue key to and control entrance of safety deposit boxes.
- Answer and direct incoming calls from inside and outside the hotel.
- Identify all guest needs and handle their requests.
- Dispatch Service Express Runners and other hotel staff via two-way radio and telephone.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $17 / hour + potential commissions
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Flexible Schedule - Work 4 - 10's if you'd like!
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you'll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Previous customer service required
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.