Guest Services Agent
The Highlands Lodge faces Beaver Creek Mountain and is an amazing work location for the winter! We are looking for an organized Guest Service Agent to assist the front desk with basic tasks, deliveries, and room inspections. If you are a hospitality professional, eager to assist our team, we would love to meet you!
- Delivering firewood
- Running errands for the front desk
- Delivering housekeeping supplies
- Assisting guests with luggage
- Package handling/sorting
- Strong Initiative (staying busy with checklist duties when no specific tasks have been delegated)
Location: Highlands Lodge - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: December 2023
Employment Status: Part-Time Seasonal
Pay Rate: $20/hour + any tips received for assistance with guest luggage
Schedule: 3 shifts per week: 10am-8pm; Flexibility is strongly preferred. Some weekends and holidays required.
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Willingness to help where needed and prioritize tasks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
Benefits & Perks:
- On-site parking
- Ski in/ ski out neighborhood (opportunity to park on property and get on the mountain before work!)
- Complimentary coffee, tea, snacks
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Bus Pass Discounts
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.