Guest Services Agent
Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
The Charter is one of Colorado’s most celebrated mountain properties, offering an unparalleled collection of amenities, complemented by its outstanding, ski-in, ski-out location. You will also find a peaceful retreat to escape and renew at the Spa at the Charter, featuring 9 unique treatment rooms, a nail salon, and a fitness center. You are invited to escape the ordinary and step into a world of extraordinary wellness offerings.
We are looking for friendly individuals with hospitality experience to join our team as Guest Service Agents!
- Greeting and welcoming guests and owners
- Processing check-ins & departures
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Organize incoming packages for owners and guests
Location: The Charter, Managed by East West Hospitality - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: July 2023
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Year Round & Seasonal
Pay Rate: $21 / hour
Schedule: Flexible 40 hours / week - three 12 hour shifts, four 10 hour shifts, five 8 hours shifts. **You choose the schedule that fits your life. Imagine for a moment...what you would do with a four day weekend, every single week!?**
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking in Beaver Creek
- Flexible Schedule
- Winter Incentive Program - Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (dependent on start date)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (YR; Sick time for Seasonal employees)
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Life & Pet Insurance (FT YR)
- 50% Off at Charter Steakhouse & The Terrace
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.