Guest Services Manager - The Charter - Housing Available!
Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality!
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented leader to join us as our Guest Services Manager. The Guest Service Manager is responsible for training employees and maintaining all areas of guest service including front desk, night audit, bell/valet, shuttle, concierge, and ski valet. This position provides assistance in the management of entire department in conjunction with the Operations Manager. Position serves as point of contact for all guest inquiries and service recovery opportunities.
If you have excellent communication and inter-personal skills, are highly organized with great attention to detail, and are eager to learn and grow, we would love to meet you!
- Hiring/training/coaching all employees in the guest services department
- Providing excellent customer service to guests and owners of the units
- Maintaining an inventory of guest service items, including order and submitting invoices to AP, including monitoring spend to align with the budget
- Following up with guest issues/opportunities for improvement during and after stays
- Scheduling guest services team in accordance with guest demand and business levels
- Work closely with all other departments at The Charter to provide exceptional service based on guests needs and requests
Location: The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $70,000 - $90,000 / year DOE + annual bonus potential
Schedule: Varies based on business demands. Requires weekends, evenings and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4 years guest service experience with at least 2 years in a supervisor or manager role
Benefits & Perks:
- Employee housing available: 1 or 2 rooms in a 2 bedroom apartment ($3,000 for whole apartment; $1,500 for 1 room in shared apartment; $700 subsidy off rental cost)
- On-site Parking
- Discounts in on-site restaurants
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.