H2B Visa EXTENSIONS ONLY - Facilities Maintenance/Janitor
Join our team at East West Hospitality in Vail Valley, CO!
We are looking for workers who are eligible for an H2B Visa Extension for the 2022/2023 winter season.
- Employment Start date: December 1st, 2022
- Pay Rate: $20 / hour
- Perform routine maintenance activities.
- Remove snow using shovels.
- Tending furnace and boiler.
- Service, clean and supply common areas.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming. Gather and empty trash.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors. Clean and polish furniture and fixtures. Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- Move heavy furniture, either manually or with hand trucks.
In order to apply you must fulfill these requirements:
- You must currently hold a H2B visa
- Your I-94 must expire on November 30th or later
- You must be in the U.S.
For additional information, please call email Recruiting@eastwest.com
To be eligible, you must hold a current H2B Visa with an I-94 date of November 30 or later, and be in the U.S.
*Please note that the maximum period of stay in H-2B classification is 3 years.
A person who has held H-2B nonimmigrant status for a total of 3 years must depart and remain outside the United States for an uninterrupted period of 3 months before seeking readmission as an H-2B nonimmigrant. Additionally, previous time spent in other H or L classifications counts toward total H-2B time.
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- Bus Pass Discount
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.