Hair Stylist - Spa Anjali
Join our team at renowned Spa Anjali at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality!
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a Hair Stylist to join our team! If you are dependable, professional and personable, we would love to meet you!
- Haircut and style
- Bridal Hair & Makeup
Location: Spa Anjali at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time and Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: 50% commission on services + service charge
- Colorado Stylist/ Cosmetologist Licensed and insured.
- Previous employment in a resort setting is preferred but not required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Paid Time Off
- Career Development Trainings
- Retail and Treatment Discounts
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Access to the Athletic Club Westin
- Trades Encouraged
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.