Highlands Lodge Night Audit
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join the East West Hospitality team at The Highlands Lodge.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Night Audit to join our team for the winter season! The night audit will perform all duties of the front office, including but not limited to the check-in/out of guests (which will require information sharing and cash/credit card handling), answering telephones, responding to and resolving guest requests, performing arrival inspections, and assisting with the opening and closing duties. Must be self-motivated to work alone and accomplish any assigned tasks.
Location: Highlands Lodge- Beaver Creek, CO.
Start Date: 11/15/2019
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Schedule: Overnight shift required, 9:00pm-7:00am
Pay Rate: $18/ hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for Full Time Employees
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- At least one year experience in the hospitality industry
- Front desk/ guest service experience preferred
- Must be proficient in English. Spanish a plus.
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office programs and knowledgeable in the use of internet- based software.
- Must be able to reconcile account balances when checking out guests.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.