Homeowner Services Coordinator
Assist homeowners on the Rental and Homecare programs for East West Hospitality (EWH) at Northstar and Old Greenwood. Develop a working relationship with owners and supporting departments to anticipate, understand, and respond to owner needs as pertain to: owner and guest reservation dates, scheduled housekeeping services, resolving unit maintenance concerns, unit upgrade needs, accounting, and other rental/homecare type services.
- Assist with upkeep of The Homeowner Master homeowner list to include program owners and non-program owners.
- Ensure that work orders are created, executed, billed properly, and that owners are updated.
- Maintain high quality and timely verbal and written communication with all stakeholders including homeowners, third-party vendors, and other EWH departments and staff.
- Assist with the coordination of housekeeping and maintenance work orders on; scheduling, follow through, and posting
- Housekeeping - coordinate time of owner request and housekeeping availability
- Communicate with Maintenance of their ability to do requested work. Contact vendor if EHW maintenance is unable or ask maintenance to contact a vendor.
- Coordinate timing of work and place a work order.
- Inspect work done and follow up with owner.
- End of Month
- Assist with review of monthly owner statements prior to close of month.
- One-on-one with Manager,
- Rental Program.
- On-Boarding of new Rental residence
- IQWare Set-Up
- Communicate housewares inventory and maintenance inspection findings to owner
- Housekeeping/Maintenance work orders
- Update Owner Master List
- Residence instructions added by Guest Services
- E-mail Welk for confirmation of ownership of week and owner in good standing.
- Assist Owners with Owner Portal as needed. Work closely with the reservations team to resolve any owner and rental guest reservation timing conflicts.
- Provide owners with rental revenue information, or any other reports as needed
- Guest Damages - determine what is broken and if it is damage or wear and tear - charge accordingly
- Termination of contract.
- Arrange for removal of all EWH items from residence
- Work with Reservations to relocate existing reservations if requested
- Terminate contract in IQWare, update unit type in configuration
- Update Owner Master List
- Email all Tahoe EWH personnel to inform of the change of status for the residence
- Homecare Program
- Assist with making/adjusting owner reservations.
- Assist with the coordination of housekeeping and maintenance work orders on scheduling, follow through, installation of housewares & terry/linen packages, and posting.
- Assist owners with deliveries
- Complete inspections of Homecare residences on a regular basis.
- E-mail owner if anything needs attention and place work order if approved by owner
- E-mail owner monthly that the residence has been inspected and all is well if nothing is needed.
- Owner Questions
- Reservations and Rental Rates, guest condo activity
- Maintenance - work done, rates, etc.
- Housekeeping - work done, rates, etc.
- Accounting - 1099’s, etc.
- Damages vs. wear and tear
- HOA Issues
- Email Statements if needed
- Field all concerns and complaints about the above.
- Vendor Contacts
- Contacting vendors for residence work for Rental and Homecare residences
- Coordinate timing with vendors for estimates
- Forward estimates to owners
- Schedule residence with owner
- Communicate with owner and schedule vendor
- Communicate with Guest Services, Housekeeping, Maintenance that vendor will need access and possible interaction with other departments.
- Meet Vendor if needed
- Follow-up inspection of work done by vendor
- Communicate with owner the outcome of work done
- Create work order to post vendor invoice.
- Regular interdepartmental communication; to include HOA managers, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Reservations, Accounting, etc.
- Regularly attend management meetings and other property meetings.
- Support, promote, and participate in the Company Safety Program.
1. Additional duties and special projects as requested and/or assigned.
Because of the fluctuating demands of the operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, employees will be expected to help others when the occasion arises. Accordingly, employees may be expected to perform other tasks not specifically addressed above.
Promote at all times a cooperative and problem solving atmosphere. Conduct all business in a professional and courteous manner. Must also honor and adhere to the following hospitality top 10’s at all times (below).
1. I will be well-groomed
2. I will smile
3. I will make eye contact
4. I will use attentive postures
5. I will greet & welcome my guests
6. I will be knowledgeable about my destination, my division and local attractions
7. I will make suggestions
8. I will be patient
9. I will take responsibility for inquiries and problems
10. I will thank my guests
Reports directly to Homeowner Service Manager.
High School diploma or equivalent required. College or technical school associate or bachelor degree preferred. Property management or resort operations management experience preferred; or equivalent combination of post secondary education and experience (at least 2 years). Must have good communication skills - written and verbal, as well as excellent listening skills and supervisory skills. Professional appearance and conduct required. Candidate must be familiar with and able to use: computer/printer, copiers, fax machines, phone, and other common office equipment. Familiarity with IQ Ware Software is preferred but not required. Must be well organized and be able to prioritize a large number of tasks. Candidate must be able to work irregular hours when necessary. Reliable vehicle, driver’s license and insurance required.