Host - $500 Bonus
Join our Black Diamond Bistro team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley.
We are looking for Hosts for the summer season. If you are guest service oriented, have a positive attitude and excel at multitasking, we would love to meet you!
- Take phone calls for reservations and to-go orders
- Organize and control flow and seating chart of the evenings dinner service
- Seat guests at their table
- Interact with floor in relation to their assigned tables and guest needs and kitchen staff in relation to food orders
- Assist in clearing and cleaning tables for dinners when server or busser is not available
- Operate accurately for taking food orders on POS system
- Deliver room service food
- Assist with general side work duties at the bar
Location: Black Diamond Bistro. 120 Offerson Road- Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: May 19th
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $15 / hour + tips + $500 Bonus*
*Full Time hires will receive bonus in two allotments, after 30 days of employment and at the end of the season. Part Time hires will receive full payment at the end of the season (First week in October or agreed upon end date).
Schedule: Night, weekdays, weekends
- Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service are key components to being successful at this position.
- Teamwork: You will be working with other servers, bussers, bartenders, managers and cooks to create a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
- Connection builder. You are the first and last person our guests see during their dining experience with us. Being able to gracefully build an honest & positive connection with them when they enter the restaurant is vital to the quality of their experience.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Free shift meal
- 50% off dining
- On-site parking
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.