Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for Hosts for the summer season. If you are highly organized, a team player and have great attention to detail, we would love to meet you!
- Greets and seats guests while presenting menus at their table.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to exceed guests' expectations.
- Takes names on a waiting list.
- Runs the floor plan board through booking system on house iPad.
- Observes tables and keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables.
- Takes guest information and quotes wait times to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
- Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area.
- Notify manager of low stock menus for printing.
- Follow & complete checkout procedures properly.
- Answers phone and answers questions concerning reservations, menu and general restaurant inquires.
- Interacts with guests as they arrive and as they leave the restaurant in a way that builds an honest and positive connection to ensure an enjoyable dining experience.
- Fills to-go orders when applicable from over the phone or walk up guests.
- Maintains a clean host stand area throughout dinner shift.
- Sweeps & cleans entry area when needed during shift.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Customer Focus.
- Comply with all current county Covid regulations and restaurant policies.
Location: Black Diamond Bistro - The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: May 27, 2021
Employment Status: Part Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $15 / hour + tips
Schedule: 3pm -9:30pm
- Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service are key components to being successful at this position.
- Teamwork: You will be working with other servers, bussers, bartenders, managers and cooks to create a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
- Connection builder. You are the first and last person our guests see during their dining experience with us. Being able to gracefully build an honest & positive connection with them when they enter the restaurant is vital to the quality of their experience.
Benefits & Perks:
- Free shift meal
- 50% off dining
- On-site parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.