Housekeeper/Ama de llaves - The Charter
Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for full time, year round Housekeeper to join our team. The Housekeeper will keep facilities and common areas clean and well maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, & mop floors
- Collect & dispose of trash
- Perform daily, touch-up, & check out cleans quickly, neatly, & efficiently
- Restock linen, supplies, & amenities in residences
- Keep facilities & common areas clean & maintained
- Maintain housekeeping storage closets
- Notify managers of necessary repairs
- Maintain a friendly & approachable attitude towards guests & staff
Location: The Charter- Beaver Creek, CO.
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year-Round
Schedule: 5 days a week (weekend and holidays included).
- Previous housekeeping experience in a hospitality environment preferred
- Excellent work ethic
- High attention to detail
- Able to do repetitive movements
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- Bus Pass Discount
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.