Housekeeper/Ama de llaves
We are looking for reliable and motivated Housekeepers (Full Time Year Round and Seasonal positions available). If you have at least 6 months of housekeeping experience and have a friendly and approachable attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Cleaning residences neatly, and efficiently
- Perform daily, mid-week, touch-up and check out cleans
- Restock linen, supplies and amenities in residences
- Maintain housekeeping storage closets
- Notify managers of necessary repairs
Location: The Lion - Vail, CO
Start Date: Mid-December
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal & Year Round
Pay Rate: $20 / Hour
Schedule: 8:00AM - 4:30PM. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Previous housekeeping experience in a hospitality environment preferred
- Willing to work in groups of two
- High attention to detail
- Able to do repetitive movements
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
Benefits & Perks:
- 50% off ECO Bus pass
- Sick Time
- Health Insurance - choose from 3 plans! (FTYR roles only)
- Winter Incentive Program - Merchant Pass or End of Season bonus equivalent (dependent on start date; must work through the end of the season)
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.