Housekeeper - Beaver Creek
Join our Housekeeping team in Beaver Creek, CO! East West Hospitality comprises the largest vacation rental collection in Beaver Creek, and was named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley.
We are looking for reliable and motivated Housekeepers to provide excellence in service by cleaning guest rooms, condominiums, and common areas in accordance with established company, brand or hotel standards to allow a sufficient quantity of vacant and clean rooms. Will also service occupied rooms as requested by guests.
Location: Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round and Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
- Previous housekeeping experience in a hospitality environment preferred
- Able to lift 30 lbs
- Able to do repetitive movements
Benefits & Perks:
- Limited employee housing available for full-time employees.
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (Seasonal)
- Paid Sick Time & Paid Time Off (Year Round)
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (Year Round)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (Year Round)
- Life Insurance (Year Round)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.