Housekeeper - Lodge at Lionshead
Join our team at The Lodge at Lionshead, managed by East West Hospitality. We are the finest full-service condominium property offering the highest rated Vail vacation rentals in Lionshead Village.
We are looking for Housekeepers to support our housekeeping team in Vail, CO. If you are responsible, energetic and organized, we would love to meet you!
- Ensures that all homeowners and rental guests are promptly serviced with the utmost care and attention to detail
- Removes linens from condos upon guest departures
- Cleans condos and common areas
Location: Lodge at Lionshead - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Part Time & Full Time, Year Round and Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $20.00 / Hour
- Previous cleaning experience preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry weights up to approximately 50 pounds
- Must be able to go up and down stairs frequently throughout the day
Benefits & Perks:
- Limited employee housing available for full-time employees
- Onsite Parking
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (YR)
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Life Insurance (FT YR)
- Winter Incentive Program (FT)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.