Housekeeper - Solaris Residences
Join our team at the renowned Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
We are looking for reliable and motivated Housekeepers. If you have at least 6 months of housekeeping experience and have a friendly and approachable attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Cleaning residences quickly, neatly, and efficiently
- Daily, mid-week, touch-up and check out cleans provided
- Mixing cleaning chemicals and maintaining housekeeping storage closets
- Restocking linen, supplies and amenities in residences
Location: Solaris Residences - Vail, CO
Start Date: May 15th, 2022
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal & Year Round
Pay Rate: $20.00 / hour
Schedule: 8:30am - 4:30pm. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Previous housekeeping experience in a hospitality environment preferred
- Able to lift 30 lbs
- Able to do repetitive movements
Benefits & Perks:
- Limited employee housing available for full-time employees.
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (Seasonal)
- Paid Sick Time & Paid Time Off (Year Round)
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (Year Round)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (Year Round)
- Life Insurance (Year Round)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.