Housekeeper - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for dependable and motivated Housekeepers for the summer season and year round. This role is responsible for keeping facilities and common areas clean and maintained to provide the best hospitality experience to your guests.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Willing to work in groups of two
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal & Year Round positions available
Pay Rate: $20/ hr
Schedule: 8am - 4:30pm Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently
- Work well unsupervised
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Ability to handle basic maintenance and cleaning
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests
- Must have great work ethics
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (Seasonal)
- Paid Sick Time & Paid Time Off (Year Round)
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (Year Round)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (Year Round)
- Life Insurance (Year Round)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Bus Pass Discounts
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.