Housekeeper - Vail Spa Condominium
Join our team at Vail Spa Condominiums, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
Our world class vacation rentals are a short walk to Vail Mountain, Lionshead Village and the Eagle Bahn Gondola, and located directly on the free in-town bus route for convenient access to Vail Village.
We are looking for reliable Housekeepers for the summer season. If you are punctual and have a positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, counter tops and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Making beds and changing linens
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms as needed
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
Location: Vail Spa Condominiums- Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay: $20 / hour
Schedule: 8AM - 4:30PM
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry weights up to approximately 30 pounds- such as a vacuum cleaner
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Limited employee housing available for full-time employees.
- On-site parking
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.