Housekeeper - Winter Seasonal
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Vail Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for responsible Housekeepers for the winter season. If you are punctual and have a positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, counter tops and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Making beds and changing linens
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms as needed
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
Location: Vail Spa Condominiums- Vail, CO
Start Date: December 1, 2020
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay: $16 / hour
Schedule: 8AM - 4:30PM
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- On Site Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Bus Pass Discount
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry weights up to approximately 30 pounds- such as a vacuum cleaner
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.