Clean and maintain all association common area space. Responsible for cleaning all TML office and housekeeping spaces. Delivery of linen and house wares to guest residences. Complete scheduled Warm-ups, trash and tidy’s and departure cleans.
- Residence Cleans for all Rental and Homecare program residences
- Departure Cleans, Mid-Week Cleans, and Daily Cleans
- Clean Condominiums quickly, neatly, and efficiently
- Document Inventory counts and damage reports for all Rental and Homecare program residences.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Maintain a clean cart, equipment, storage rooms, and supplies.
- Maintain a friendly and approachable attitude toward guests and staff.
- Label, log, and submit all lost and found to the housekeeping supervisor immediately
- Respect all Resort equipment and owner’s property and use care to avoid unnecessary damage.
- All rental and homecare room warm-ups and touch-ups.
- Clean carpets as necessary
- Learn and be responsible for all cleaning products mixing and storage.
- Stock and organize linen in housekeeping storage room.
- Stock and organize paper products and cleaning supplies upon delivery.
- Organize house wares inventory on a daily basis
- Deliver items to guest residence upon request and when available.
- I will be well-groomed.
- I will smile.
- I will make eye contact.
- I will use attentive postures.
- I will greet & welcome my guests.
- I will be knowledgeable about my destination, my division and local attractions.
- I will make suggestions.
- I will be patient.
- I will take responsibility for inquiries and problems.
- I will thank my guests.
Because of the fluctuating demands of the operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, employees will be expected to help others when the occasion arises. Accordingly, employees may be expected to perform other tasks not specifically addressed above.
Promote at all times a cooperative and problem-solving atmosphere. Conduct all business in a professional and courteous manner. Must also honor and adhere to the following hospitality top 10’s at all times (below).
Must be able to speak limited English. Must be able to lift 50lbs at different intervals. Must be able to work weekend and holidays.