Falcon Point Resort is seeking a motivated Housekeeper to join their dynamic team. The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness in condominiums and all public areas. Reports all damage to Housekeeping Manager and General Manager. Responsible for notifying supervisor of any equipment failures or damages. Communicates with the Front Desk regarding the status of the condominiums and to coordinate guest service requests. Performs all tasks assigned by the Housekeeping Manager. Identifies replacement inventory requirements in individual units. Maintains cleanliness of public bathroom, public laundry facility and the clubhouse. Periodically washes the outdoor furniture on the pool deck, all the windows in the clubhouse area and in the breezeway. Able to move furniture for cleaning and lift linen and laundry bags. Provide friendly hospitality to owners and guests.
Location: Falcon Point- Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time- Year Round
Pay Rate: $20/hr.
Schedule: Flexible, full-time, days, nights, and weekends.
- Customer Service skills
- Housekeeping experience preferred
- English fluency required; Spanish preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Convenient Location in Avon with Onsite Parking
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental and Vision - Two plans available
- Voluntary Benefit Coverages
- Winter Incentive Program - Merchant pass or cash equivalent at end of season
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.