Clean and maintain all association common area space. Responsible for cleaning all Tahoe Mountain Lodging office and housekeeping spaces. Delivery of linen and house wares to guest residences. Complete scheduled Warm-ups, trash and Tidy’s and 2-night departure cleans.
Position will begin as part time seasonal and will go to full time seasonal end of June.
1. Residence Cleans for all Rental and Homecare program residences a. Departure Cleans, Mid-Week Cleans, and Daily Cleans
b. Clean Condominiums quickly, neatly, and efficiently
c. Document Inventory counts and damage reports for all Rental and Homecare program residences.
d. Maintain a clean and professional appearance
e. Maintain a clean cart, equipment, storage rooms, and supplies.
f. Maintain a friendly and approachable attitude toward guests and staff.
g. Label, log, and submit all lost and found to the housekeeping supervisor immediately
h. Respect all Resort equipment and owner’s property and use care to avoid unnecessary damage.
i; All rental and homecare room warm-ups and touch-ups.
j. Clean carpets as necessary
k. Learn and be responsible for all cleaning products mixing and storage.
1. Stock and organize linen in housekeeping storage room.
2. Stock and organize paper products and cleaning supplies upon delivery.
3. Organize house wares inventory on a daily basis
4. Deliver items to guest residence upon request and when available.
Previous housekeeping experience in a hospitality environment preferred.
This position may start as part time and increase to full time hours during winter season.