Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at the Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a service-oriented Housekeeping Dispatcher to join our team. If you speak Spanish and English, are comfortable using a computer, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would love to meet you!
- Open and assign all daily work loads for housemen and housekeepers, and run reports for supervisors
- Dispatch all calls between housekeeping and other departments, ensuring clear communication and timely and accurate room cleaning and services
- Monitor the housekeeping programs, updating as needed
- Keep log of all calls
- Enter work orders as needed and close as they are completed
- Respond to, investigate and resolve guest complaints and concerns
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $17/ hour
Schedule: 7am to 3:30pm, must be available to work weekends and holidays
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Strong computer & organization skills
- Bilingual (Spanish- English) with proven ability to communicate.