Housekeeping Runner (Driver License needed) - Vail Mountain Lodging
Join our team at Vail Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
We are looking for reliable and motivated Housekeeper Runner to support our housekeeping team in Vail, CO. If you are responsible, energetic and organized, we would love to meet you!
- Pick-up and delivering of clean linens to East West Properties
- Washing of dirty linens and folding
- Clear hallways of items
- Keep inventory of items for request and restocking
- Restocking of housekeeping carts
- Keep storage areas clean and organized
Location: Vail Mountain Lodging - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21 / Hour
Schedule: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Valid driver's license
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Ability to operate a vehicle and laundry machines
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints
- High attention to detail
- Able to do repetitive movements
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Multi-lingual is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.