Housekeeping Runner - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa managed by East West Hospitality!
Our luxury resort offers an astonishing and convenient location in the Vail Valley, with unparalleled access to Beaver Creek Mountain and the Eagle River. Premium accommodations, award winning dining, state-of-the-art fitness center and exceptional hospitality experience make us a preferred property for luxurious stays, social gatherings, group business and weddings.
We are looking for a guest service oriented Housekeeping Runner to implement all guest requests and deliveries including but not limited to room deliveries, in room dining delivery, and special requests, along with providing support and service for the room attendants and maintain cleanliness throughout the hotel.
- Deliver guest requests in a timely and friendly manner
- Clear hallways of items
- Keep inventory of items for request and restocking
- Restocking carts in elevator landings
- Keep storage areas clean and organized
- Clean guest laundry facility
- Clean Business Center area
- Keep ice machines areas and elevator landings clean
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20/ hour
Schedule: 7am-3:30pm or 3pm to 11:30pm. Must be able to work weekends and evenings
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests, teammates, or other departments. Multi-lingual a plus.
- Must have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people
- Excellent customer service and organization skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.