Housekeeping Supervisor - St. James Place
Join our team at St. James Place, managed by East West Hospitality!
Beaver Creek's premier condominium property, St. James Place is located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village and less than 200 yards to slopes at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain.
We are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Supervisor. If you have at least one year of previous supervisory experience and basic computer skills, we would love to meet you!
- Ensure guest rooms and all accommodations, public areas and colleague areas are cleaned according to operating standards.
- Respond to, investigate, and resolve guest concerns and complaints.
- Create, maintain, and ensure compliance with all housekeeping standards and procedures.
- Help with scheduling and training of housekeeping staff.
- Making sure all housekeepers carts are restocked daily, as well as all linens carts.
- Complete work orders on any damage you see or any reported to you by your staff.
- Maintains communications with other departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Monitor all VIPs and special requests.
- Share ideas on improving processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: St. James Place - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal & Year Round
Pay Rate: $23 / hour
Schedule: 8:00AM - 4:30PM. Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- High school or GED preferred.
- One year previous experience in resort of similar size and quality.
- One year supervisory/management experience in guest service/housekeeping role.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Ability to effectively communicate in English to guests and employees.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (YR)
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Life Insurance (FT YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (Seasonal)
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.