Housekeeping Supervisor - The Lion at Vail
**INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY**
We are looking for reliable and motivated Housekeeping Supervisor. If you have previous experience in a similar role, at least one year of housekeeping experience, and are available to work weekends and holidays, we would love meet you!
- Provides guidance, mentorship, and training
- Inspect residences in accordance to brand standards for daily cleans, mid-week services, deep cleans and turndown services.
- Replenishing linens, amenities, and other supplies in guest rooms.
- Supervise and train housekeeping staff to meet property standards.
- Maintaining daily log of residences assigned by management and keeping track of teams assigned ensuring cleaning is completed in time.
Location: The Lion - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: 8:00am - 4:30pm. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Pay Rate: $24 / hour
- One year previous experience in resort of similar size and quality.
- One year supervisory/management experience in guest service/housekeeping role.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including all days of the week, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to work quickly, neatly and efficiently.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Bilingual is a plus but not required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Limited employee housing available for full-time employees.
- Paid Sick Time & Paid Time Off (Year Round)
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (Year Round)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (Year Round)
- Life Insurance (Year Round)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 50% off bus pass
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.