Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at the Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality.
At Vail’s premier Solaris Residences, our team thrives on delivering unparalleled service to our owners and guests, and we are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor with previous experience in a similar role. If you have at least one year of housekeeping experience and are available to work weekends and holidays, we would love meet you!
- Inspect residences in accordance to brand standards for daily cleans, mid-week services, deep cleans and turndown services.
- Replenishing linens, amenities, and other supplies in guest rooms.
- Supervise and train housekeeping staff to meet property standards.
- Maintaining daily log of residences assigned by management and keeping track of teams assigned ensuring cleaning is completed in time.
Location: Solaris Residences - Vail, CO
Start Date: October 1, 2020
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Pay Rate: $18.00 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Parking at Ford Park
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Bus Pass Discounts
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Bilingual English / Spanish a plus
- At least 1 year of housekeeping experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including all days of the week, holidays and weekends
- Ability to work quickly, neatly and efficiently
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.